Elastomer Solution is a leading provider of rubber, thermoplastic and rubber-to-plastic (2K) components for the automotive industry. Having a strong international footprint with a Full Service Development Center in Germany and today four manufacturing plants in Portugal, Slovakia, Morocco and Mexico, it is Elastomer Solutions objective to be close to our main customers and to be part of their success. This objective it’s only reachable with talented people like you!
Making part of our logistics team, this person will be responsible for purchasing and procurement activities, taking into account internal needs and third parties requierements.
YOUR MAIN ROLE WITH US
- Acquire goods, materials and services in accordance with costs, quality and specific supply targets;
- Negotiate and define purchasing conditions allined with internal guidelines;
- Identify opportunities in the current supply lines to reduce prices, delivery and processes conditions;
- Create and maintain databases of suppliers and materials in SAP;
- Prepare PO’s and track deliveries ensuring lead times;
- Ensure suppliers evaluations together with local quality team;
- Provide purchasing related KPI’s.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in engineering, logistics, management (or similar);
- At least two years experience on a similar role;
- Automotive industry experience will be valuated;
- English speaker (intermediate level);
- SAP proeficient user (preferable);
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and teamwork skills.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- International and cross-cultural growth opportunities;
- Diversity and inclusion commitment;
- Attractive conditions of employment;
- Yearly performance-based bonus.
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered;
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.