Elastomer Solutions is a leading provider of rubber, thermoplastic and rubber-to-plastic (2K) components for the automotive industry. Having a strong international footprint with a Full Service Development Center in Germany and today four manufacturing plants in Portugal, Slovakia, Morocco and Mexico, it is Elastomer Solutions objective to be close to our main customers and to be part of their success. This objective it’s only reachable with talented people like you!
Guarantee the critical analysis of financial and manufacturing figures of ES Sites (Portugal, Mexico, Morocco, Slovakia), in order to ensure real-time management in line with ESG standards and each site operational targets.
YOUR MAIN ROLE WITH US
- Lead the preparation of annual budget and forecast;
- Business plan follow-up/analysis of deviations: Sales Material, Capacity planning (machines, workforce), CAPEX, OPEX;
- Perform tasks associated to month-end and year-end closure, account reconciliations & G/L analysis in cooperation with L-CFO’s;
- Participate on the production & analysis of the Operational KPI’s Reporting (productivity, OEE, paid hours, …);
- Follow production costs (BOM’s, Routing’s, Scraps, material waste);
- Participate in the costing process and monitoring of production margins;
- Controlling and management of stocks levels and costs;
- Follow and assist in external and internal audits;
- Analysis of deviations and corrective actions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Engineering/Industrial Management, Business Administration, Finance or similar;
- At least 5 years experience on a similar role on manufacturing sector;
- Excellent domain of Excel and MS Office;
- English proficient speaker (mandatory);
- SAP User (CO module) (preferable);
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills. Goal oriented individual. Continuous improvement mindset;
- Availability to travel between ESG sites (maximum displacements of 5 business days).
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Attractive conditions of employment
- International and cross-cultural growth opportunities
- Private health and life insurance
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Hybrid work policy