Elastomer Solutions is a leading provider of rubber, thermoplastic and rubber-to-plastic (2K) components for the automotive industry. Having a strong international footprint with a Full Service Development Center in Germany and today four manufacturing plants in Portugal, Slovakia, Morocco and Mexico, it is Elastomer Solutions objective to be close to our main customers and to be part of their success. This objective it’s only reachable with talented people like you!
Working in sales department, this professional will have the mission to coordinate pre-sales and after-sales activities between customers, while it’s an active participant on the development of company sales strategy.
YOUR MAIN ROLE WITH US
- Constantly persecute the New Sales Orders Income and Carry Over RFQ and nominations (PN, tools, engineering costs), according the Yearly and Strategical targets (individual and collective for sales force) in line or exceeding stablished margins;
- Proactively propose actions to reduce costs and improve profitability together with Development, Industrialization and Operations, on the customers of its responsibility;
- Develop worldwide market investigations considering the industrial feasibilities of ESG;
- Follow up of quotations and promote problem solving near to the customer;
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Engineering/Industrial Management, Business Administration, Sales or relevant experience plus completed commercial or technical studies;
- Previous experience on automotive industry of at least 5 years;
- Native level of German language and fluency in English;
- Outstanding analytical and communicational skills. Goal oriented individual. Continuous improvement mindset.
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- International and cross-cultural growth opportunities
- Diversity and inclusion commitment
- Attractive conditions of employment, including company car
- Hybrid work organization (on-site and remote)
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process