Elastomer Solutions is a leading provider of rubber, thermoplastic, and rubber-to-plastic (2K) components for the automotive industry. Having a strong international footprint with a Full Service Development Center in Germany and today four manufacturing plants in Portugal, Slovakia, Morocco and Mexico, it is Elastomer Solutions objective to be close to our main customers and to be part of their success. This objective it’s only reachable with talented people like you!
Integrated on our Procurement & Planning corporate department, this person will have the mission to ensure technical purchasing and suppliers negotiation, aligned with the procurement department requirements and company strategy.
YOUR MAIN ROLE WITH US
- Lead sourcing process from Project Kick Off until start of mass production (sourcing strategy, RFQ, negotiation, selection, award), according to group strategy and achievement of project targets
- Generate, distribute, and follow up on all RFQ’s to BOM, Moulds and tooling Suppliers for all Elastomer Solutions Group plants;
- Analyze quotes from suppliers and be a strategic partner on the decision process;
- Explore alternative sources for BOM materials, moulds and tooling, in order to reduce price and improve quality, process and service;
- Participate on supplier selection through robust qualification processes together with Technical and Quality teams
- Create SAP Purchasing Order’s: moulds, tooling and materials related to new projects, indirect materials and Capex
- Ensure needed documentation from suppliers (BOM, moulds & tooling) to support approval process
- Provide Key Performance Indicators and achieved savings reports regarding indirect and project purchasing
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and purchasing policies and procedures during supplier negotiations and contracts definition
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Engineering, Management, Business Administration or similars;
- At least 4 years experience on a similar role on manufacturing/automotive sector;
- Proficient level in English (mandatory); Other languages will be valuated;
- Knowledge on automotive quality, environment & safety standards will be valuated;
- Outstanding analytical and communicational skills. Goal oriented individual. Negotiation expert.
- Availability for occasional travelling between ESG sites;
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- International and cross-cultural growth opportunities
- Diversity and inclusion commitment
- Attractive conditions of employment
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Hybrid work system
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process