Elastomer Solutions is a leading provider of rubber, thermoplastic and rubber-to-plastic (2K) components for the automotive industry. Having a strong international footprint with a Full Service Development Center in Germany and today four manufacturing plants in Portugal, Slovakia, Morocco and Mexico, it is Elastomer Solutions objective to be close to our main customers and to be part of their success. This objective it’s only reachable with talented people like you!
Reporting directly to the Group Quality head, you will continuously develop the company Management System in line with the requirements of industry and standards (including: IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001), accreditation requirements and business requirements.
YOUR MAIN ROLE WITH US
- Plan, implement, maintain, and continuously improve the group management system in coordination with the Group Quality Manager.
- Identify customer requirements and systems international standards applicable to the organization.
- Lead and dynamize the implementation and deployment of new policies, strategies and objectives of the company
- Maintain compliance of the management system for company, customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Support the deployment of company, customer and other requirements to suppliers.
- Plan and monitor the system audits of the group, together with Local QES Managers.
- Conduct processes audits (internal and supplier) to ensure their compliance.
- Collect and analyze data for corrective action, identify gaps, suggest steps for improvement and support the change management process.
- Design and execute in-house training, seminars, and courses.
- Act as internal ambassador in terms of sustainability and CSR.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Engineering;
- At least 5 years experience on a similar role on automotive sector;
- Experience dealing with quality tools, auditing methodologies, QES International Standards Knowledge;
- Proven track record performing internal audits;
- English advanced speaker (mandatory). Other languages will be valuated;
- Goal oriented individual with strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Availability for regular travelling between ESG sites;
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Attractive conditions of employment
- International and cross-cultural growth opportunities
- Private health and life insurance
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Hybrid work policy
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process